Galaxy Games Studios is looking for an Unreal Engine 4 Programmer with experience in Networking in UE4.
As a UE4 Programmer, you will be working to prototype and code in Unreal Engine to create an impressive and high-quality Cross-Platform virtual environment.
UE4 Programmer responsibilities:
– High proficiency using C++ and Blueprints in UE4.Has knowledge of Software Architecture fundamentals including object-oriented design and data structures.
– Knowledge of Networking in UE4.Passionate about code quality and a strong drive concerning improving the overall code standard.
– Excellent debugging skills. Able to work with strict deadlines and delivering within the set schedule.
– Able to work in a multidisciplinary team where you gain knowledge by receiving feedback and valuing the input of your co-workers.Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity.
– A passion for Emerging Tech like XR (MR, AR, VR), Crypto is a plus.
– Knowledge of setting up a network back-end and account creation.
Would you like an opportunity to make an impact in serious game development?